Understanding and Overcoming Depression
Please call 845 425-6389 for a free consultation, without obligation.
This website is for information purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease.
It is desirable and prudent to seek the advice of your physician if you intend to stop taking any medication prescribed for depression or otherwise, whether asymptomatic or not.
This Process has worked for people who suffer from depression and emotional trauma. When the trauma is healed many positive outcomes occur. The results speak for themselves.
Emotional Control Method™
Training for practitioners available
on a group and individual basis.
For details please contact Paul L. Morris, CCHt
FOR HEALING & CONTROLLING DEPRESSION
Conquering Depression for Life™
(A totally natural and holistic process)
After 20 years of searching I found the switch that turns depression off. It does not require any change in your lifestyle, medication or any other involved process. It is as simple a throwing a light switch. That is the reason why everyone else missed it; because it seems too simple to believe it works, but it does. Acoms Razor says that "the simplest solution is usually the right one," and this is a dramatic example of that truth.
The three step process works like this:
1) Locate and turn off the switch that triggered your syndrome of depression.
2) Heal and clear the Emotional Trauma that caused it.
3) Learn to follow the path to happy thinking and present moment awareness.
FOR HEALING EMOTIONAL TRAUMA
The Emotional Control Method™
The ECM™ is a unique approach for releasing negative feelings and emotions quickly, gently and permanently. Each of us possesses the ability to release these bothersome and intrusive feelings. The process is simple and straight forward and requires no prior skill or knowledge, just the willingness to free oneself from the grip of fear and uncertainty. When you control your emotions, you control your life.
The Seven Attributes of ECM™
1. Fast – visible results in every session
2. Easy – requires only desire and intention
3. Non Intrusive – no need to discuss or remember the cause of unease or discomfort
4. Effective – the change will be as profound as the issue
5. Requires – no discipline or ongoing practice
6. Results – works automatically on an unconscious level
7. Permanent – change lasts indefinitely